Talker allows you to be on multiple call channels at the same time, so you can easily talk to your team no matter where they are
If you manage a team that is spread out across and always on-the-go, you know how important it is to be able to communicate with them in real-time. There are a lot of different communication apps out there that allow you to do this, but most of them only allow you to be on one call channel at a time.
However, Talker Push to talk app allows you to be on multiple call channels at the same time, so you can easily talk to your team no matter where they are. Talker Network is quickly becoming the go-to communication app for teams that need to stay in touch.
So, how can you be on multiple call channels throughout the day without going crazy?
Here are some tips:
1. Use Talker Network to create different call channels for different purposes.
For example, you can create a channel for each department or project, so you can easily switch between them as needed.
2. Schedule breaks in between calls, so you can take a few minutes to relax and recharge. Just drop from the channel or go offline from workspace
3. Take advantage of the app’s features, such as the ability to mute certain channels or set up do not disturb times.
This way, you can focus on the calls that are most important to you.
4. Make sure to let your team know when you will be available on each channel, so they know when they can reach you.
5. And last but not least, don’t forget to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties.
Being able to be on multiple call channels throughout the day is a great way to stay connected with your team, no matter where they are.
With Talker Network, it’s easy to do without feeling overwhelmed.
So give it a try and see how it works for you!